Monday, January 27, 2014

Delilah Dusticle

Delilah Dusticle (Delilah Dusticle, #1)Delilah Dusticle by A.J. York
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given a copy of this e-book for an honest review

I was tickled pink when I was asked to read and review Delilah Dusticle by A.J. York. This was a quick, fun read and only 33 pages. I found it to be a story to read at night to your children before bed.

Delilah Dusticle has special powers. What are those powers you may ask? Eradicating dust. She can get any and all dust out of anything. She is a maid with the Fenchurch-Whittington family and because of her amazing skills was promoted to Chief Dust Eradicator and remover. All of the Fenchurch-Whittington friends are always out to try and get Delilah to leave and go help other families for more money, which she refuses because she has formed a crush on the family’s son Charlie.

When Delilah becomes heartbroken, her powers seem to be used against her and everything turns for the worst. But every child’s tale has a happy ending, and when a friend is formed with Delilah things can only get better from there.

This is book 1 in the series. I could not wait to start reading book 2 and see what happens with the entertaining Delilah Dusticle.


View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment