Monday, January 27, 2014

Delivery with a Smile

Delivery with a SmileDelivery with a Smile by Megan Derr
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a fun, quick read. It was even better because I got it for free off of amazon!

Jack is a normal typical Delivery man. He hates his job, but that one delivery every week to a little old lady who gives him cookies and refreshments always makes it better. Even though it is against policy to go into the house of the customers, he breaks those rules to enjoy a couple minutes away from delivery his packages.

This little old lady is always trying to hook Jack up with her son, who is a HOT one to name the least. Everything changes when Jack walks into the house and finds the little old lady at gunpoint and wonders what the heck is going on.

This is where the book gets really good and we find out about the “real Jack”. Lots of twists and turns and definitely makes you have a page turner. I felt the book ended poorly. I expected more, or at least a sequel. It was like “boom in your face here is your page turning twist” then “bam, done. Book over”

It was kind of a disappointment. But I gave it 4 stars since it made me finish the book in a couple of hours.


View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment