Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Foreplay

Foreplay (The Ivy Chronicles, #1)Foreplay by Sophie Jordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First things first. I hate almost all romance books. I won’t even pick one up. I NEVER read SMUT ever… or anything that slightly hints SMUT. But on a few occasions I will attempt to read one. Well….

Wow oh wow

Everything about this book wow’d me. You think you know what is going to happen and then BAM something different.


Pepper is 19 years old college student studying psychology. She choice her college because her life long crush, Hunter goes there as well. Hunter is also Pepper’s best friend’s brother. Pepper has only kissed 1 boy in her life and of course a virgin. She is the typical nice girl who cant say naughty words out loud without turning a bright shade of red.

When Hunter breaks up with his girlfriend of 2 year, pepper sees her chance to finally claim what is hers. Her friends are concerned she is not experienced enough to gain the attention of hunter or be a good completion with the other girls in school. So what do good friends do? Find you a study partner.

Pepper and her friends are off to the bar to find an experience boy to help teach pepper the foundations of foreplay. This is where she catches the extremely handsome bartender, Reece.

But what happens when your foreplay turns into something else? Pepper has to decide if her long time crush hunter is really who she wants to spend the rest of her life with, or does she want bad boy with some baggage?

I have found my new book boyfriend. Reece…. YUM.


View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment