Friday, August 9, 2013

Stay Close


 

Stay Close

 

By Harlan Coben

 

Published By: Brilliance Corporation

 

Published On: March 20, 2012

 

Rating 4 out of 5 Stars





The plot unfolds around a entertainer who worked at a men's club turned housewife named Megan, a cop with a nagging cold case named Lt. Broom who was on the case at the time it happened, and a photographer named Ray who is haunted by a vision of blood. They are bound together by one night seventeen years ago and an event that touched each of their lives.

It's a familiar plot that twists and turns its way to a satisfying and unusual ending. I didn't quite see it coming, nor the aftermath.

The characters are well drawn but Ken and Barbie had the biggest impact on me; simply unforgettable and the stuff that nightmares are made of.

This mystery will keep you guessing and keep you on the edge of your seat, as I said this was my first book by Harlan Coben and it will not be my last.

Scott Brick’s narration was fantastic I just love his deep voice and was impressed with his characterizations. I will be seeking out more from him and I can see now why he has so many fans and I now count myself in that group!

No comments :

Post a Comment