Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Tale Of Red Riding


A Tale of Red Riding: Rise of the Werewolf Huntress

By: Neo Edmund


Rating: 5 out of 5 freaking stars!




Being a psycho thriller, true crime reader, I never thought I would be giving a fantasy book a shot. However, because I am very fond of the author, and he's cute I gave it a shot and for $0.99 you almost have to read it.

I am glad I did.

It was very good, and action packed.
Red is an orphan, who one day gets a note from her grandmother saying it is time to come home. Riding her motorcycle, she goes toward Wayward, to only discover there are such things as magic, trolls, witches, werewolves, etc. This begins her journey, to becoming the alpha huntress and the protector of Wayward.


Characters are great and had unique names, which just made you fall in love with them from the beginning. I am bad boy lover at heart so of course, Wolfgan Helheim won my heart from the beginning but I also loved Dorkus "ash" Ashley  anybody who has dorkus in there name is a friend indeed…

Can't wait for the second book….so hurry up Mr. Edmund!

No comments :

Post a Comment