Thursday, November 2, 2023

Book reivew: One of us is next by Karen McManus

One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)One of Us Is Next by Karen M. McManus
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well I guess you could say i am on a Karen McManus kick this year....... but what can i say...when you find something you like...why change it....

I was super excited to read the second book in this series!

Bayview is one messed up place. I will just state the obvious right here and now. You would think that after the events of "One of Us is Lying" and the death of Simon......there would be more active security measures, the blocking of chats, etc. But instead, we get the worst game of Truth or Dare.

I honestly couldnt wait for the next text to see who was next, what secret was going to be unleashed... I thought i knew who it was then i was wrong...... i was literally spinning trying to figure out who the new "simon" was.

I honestly enjoyed the relationship that grew between Maeve and Luis Santos . It was cute and gave you just enough to still want to know and read more.

Every chapter leaves you with a cliff hanger and you it just leaves you hungry for more.

View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment