Thursday, February 9, 2023

Review: The Suspect by Kathryn Croft

The SuspectThe Suspect by Kathryn Croft
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thank you netgalley and the publisher for providing me the audio version of this story for an honest review.

I honestly really enjoyed this book. It was a very good thriller/mystery/suspense novel. There were a couple times throughout the story that I thought I had figured out and then BAM curveball...and i was like... damn... well i was wrong... and THAT. ENDING. did not see that coming!

This story is told between to views, Lori and her daughter Jess.

Lori was killed when Jess was just a baby when she was out for a walk. They never found Lori's killer. Now years later Jess wants answers. A strange man confronts jess about her mother. Now after all these years Jess is on a search for answers...

what she finds out is that her whole family has secrets and lies and one by one each secret and lie gets reveled until the end when jess finally finds out who kills her mother.

There are many twists and turns through out this book that you will not be disappointed. I gave it 4 stars because it felt like it was missing something.... granted the book was a page turner, but it was not something that I HAD to sit and read in one night page turner.

It is definitely worth your time you will not be disappointed!

View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment