Friday, June 19, 2020

review: the neast within by serena valentino

The Beast Within: A Tale of Beauty's Prince (Villains, #2)The Beast Within: A Tale of Beauty's Prince by Serena Valentino
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Again one of the only reasons I read this series is because of the cover and my love for Disney.

This is the story about the beast before he became the beast and met bell.

Prince (who is never given a name) was, in fact, once friends with Gaston. Also, the enchantress that the Prince rejected prior to becoming the Beast was actually his beautiful secretly-a-witch girlfriend, Circe, who had three wicked witch sisters. Circe's curse didn't immediately take effect, but rather gave the Prince time to meet and court another young lady, Princess Tulip Morningstar. Although lots of familiar characters make appearances, the story fans of the movie are familiar with doesn't really start until the last quarter of the book, and even then there are some changes.


View all my reviews

1 comment :

  1. I'm a huge Disney fan too, and I've always been tempted to buy these. I do have a series about the Haunted Mansion that I've been eager to read.

    ReplyDelete