Monday, August 19, 2019

Review: They Both Die at the End

They Both Die at the End They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Either I’m heartless or everyone’s emotional. ( true statement I stole from someone else)

I loved the concept of the book, but I needed for background… like why. Why does this company pick and choice when people die? I just needed a little more to truly understand and get into the book.

a company called Death-Cast calls people to tell them when their last day has arrived so they can say their goodbyes, live in the moment, and tie up any loose ends. Of course, knowing you are going to die is also horrifying, especially if you feel you haven't lived your life to the full. An app called Last Friend brings together those who are dying and enables them to find someone to enjoy their last day with.

We are met with Mateo and Rufus who are going to die today. They both link up through the Last friend app and try to live their best lives. Here they both help each other to become better people and live their life to the fullest and sadly find love with each other.

The title gives it away so no spoilers.

There were parts of this book that I loved and could not put the book down. But. I did find a lot of the book dragged and wanted to skip sections.

I listened to the audio book and found myself debating to DNF it but it takes a bunch for me to DNF a book and it just didn’t not fall in that category and im to morbid and needed to know how they both died…..

All my friends rated this book 4-5 stars…maybe this will be your cup of tea.

It was not for me.


View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment