Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Review: Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes

Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes by Karin Slaughter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I stumbled upon this book while looking for a new audio book on my overdrive app. I love Karin slaughter so I thought why not?! I more even more excited when it was only 2 hours! score!

This is a short story prequel to Pretty Girls and takes us through the day Julia Carroll went missing. She did things a typical nineteen-year-old would do - went to classes, went out that night with her roommate and best friend, Nancy. She thought about her younger sisters and how she should look out for them more and what they would do together that weekend. Although she had lots of different things going on in her life, her mind always came back to Beatrice Oliver. She went missing five weeks ago and it terrified Julia that a girl her own age could walk out the door and not return and can't be found.

i held my breath the last several pages as the ending became apparent

View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment