Friday, March 28, 2014

Confessions of a Pairs Party Girl

Confessions of a Paris Party GirlConfessions of a Paris Party Girl by Vicki Lesage
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I recieved a copy of this book from the author in an exchange for an honest review

I would like to say that this is a very FUN read! I literally laughed out loud while reading it!

The adventures of Vicki, young American who just arrived in Paris after having lost her job in the US. Now in Paris she plans to party… and Party she does. This is how Vicki finds herself in some odd…..situations, and a lot of us can relate to!

The writing style was wonderful and it felt like you were talking with an old friend throughout the story, which is nice while reading a memoir.

A Must read….


View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment